Tuesday, November 15, 2011

How to talk to someone about therapy?

I have been lately (for possibly a year of longer) felling weird, and just could not put it into words. I recently took a valid psychology test on if I needed therapy, and it came out with Body Dimorphic Disorder, Social Phobia, Generalized Anxiety Disorder, depressive disorder. I know that some relate to me, because sometimes I feel constantly judged by others. I also never answer questions in cl for fear of being wrong, even though I realize I shouldn't be, and I want to be more involved in cl, but it's almost as if I am to afraid. I am hesitant to tell my mom, possible because I think she will think I am fine, and I am just over reacting. I have questioned her about it in the past, but she just brushes it off as "teen troubles". I haven't talked to my guidance counselor, because she is not the easiest person to talk to in the world, and can come of very mean and demanding. I am stuck between telling my mom or my guidence teacher. Its so hard to talk to someone about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment