Monday, November 14, 2011

I need the few days old article about Micheal Jackson and a 5 million dollar cache he gave to account executor?

It was a regular news article on yahoo headlines(so to speak...), and it was displayed either mid-last week or one or two days later. I had attempted to have it print out at a library and they mistakingly deleted it. Micheal gave this money to some by the name of Torme ( I am trying to remember) just how this guy spelled his name. Any way, this guy supposedly gave it to some executors close to Micheal's estate. Somehow the millions came up missing...according to Mr. Torme. It appeared as another one of those stories about Micheal that has more sequels to them than endings. I really adored Micheal Jackson despite all of the mysteries surrounding his life. He seemed of course to have more talent and pizazz than controversies. I hope you can find the article since your website displayed it. Thank You! Harold Smith My email is hsmith102@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment