Sunday, November 13, 2011

To any Americans who have been reading me, May I say?

If I have offended anyone I do humble beg your pardon. Contary to what some of you may think I am very pro American ,I always have been and I always will be.To wind them up is a sport of mine because apart from a few bigots I know that they will accept me for being the fool I am, and will make the nessary alowances.As you can see my english is lousy and my spelling even worse, I could use the spell check but I wish to present myself as I am.I think that I will srart on the French next and remind them of Napolian that should wind them up. Once again If I have upset you please accept my apolojies. I doff my cap and make a leg and withdraw singing under my breath "Oh say can you see etc" Fare thee well

No comments:

Post a Comment