Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Am I cursed...I know its sounds strange?

I think that I might be cursed or something with not being able to love. Everytime I ask someone aout or I start to like someone, something happens in my life. Its started since I first started liking people. Around first grade ( I know its a long shot) I liked this girl. After I told told her one afternoon, I got sick with a fever. I was so sick in fact that I went to the hospital and it took almost a month for me to recover. In 4th grade I liked this one girl who eventually also found out I liked her. I noticed porgressively through the rest of the year that my nose grew. By the end of the year, I had a large nose that ddint fit my face.(Probably just early signs of adolescence, but my nose is still pretty big) In sixth grade I dated antoher girl where we actually kissed. TRhe day after we broke up, my parents started fighting and going thorugh a divorce. The year after, my mom moved out and got divorced the day I broke up with another girl. Last year in 9th grade I met this girl and were friends but I wanted to be more. After summer hit and I started thinking of going over to her house, I lost all my appetite and lost over 30 pounds. Now in 10th grade I stop liking her, and that problem goes away. Everything bad in my life that has happened, happened after or when I liked a girl. Its sounds wierd, but its just such an odd set of coincidences, I really dont know what to think anymore. So let me rephrase, I can like someone, but I have to suffer because of it. Am I cursed?

No comments:

Post a Comment