Monday, November 7, 2011

Do some Christians, Muslims, Jews, think chi (ch'i, ki, or Qi) is of Satan!?

The funny thing is, not only will you probably have a more fulfilling life from studying the philosophies of Chinese and Japanese martial arts, but also these teachings have been around for thousands of years. I'm not completely sure, but I wouldn't be surprised if Chinese martial arts and their philosophies existed long before the first idea of one "God" amongst the Israelite tribe. One thing I do know is that the Israelite tribe was first polytheistic. So to answer your question, many many many religious folks would think of Qi as evil, since it's not a part of their doctrines. Even if one takes the spiritual aspect out of Qi and sees it as a purely biophysical concept, it is still amazing. I wish I could study Chinese martial arts in depth :/

No comments:

Post a Comment