Monday, November 7, 2011

Help removing Advanced Virus Remover and Security Tool?

Okay, my computer somehow picked up this Advanced virus remover. After searching online I downloaded malwarebytes' anti-malware and Super anti-spyware. I ran them both separately and then ran ccleaner. About 2 days later after minimal computer usage, my computed was suddenly infected with this Security Tool. I then did the same process, running all 3 programs separately. From the surface they "appear" to be gone but my free AVG keeps detecting trojans and websites are sometimes being redirected to different ones.This is getting super annoying and I dont feel comfortable using my internet, because I sometimes do banking online (although I havent since these recent infections). I am fairly computer illiterate and people tell my to manually remove them, but I have NO IDEA HOW. Can someone give me detailed step by step instructions how to remove such things manually. My computer seems to be running a bit slower, and I am a bit scarred to even get online. Can someone PLEASE hook a brother up!!! Thanks : )

No comments:

Post a Comment