Friday, November 11, 2011

Medicinal sleeping pills problem?

I have some medicinal sleeping pills ordered in from America to help with my sleeping cycle. They are a melatonin dietary supplement. All it contains is 3mg of melatonin per tablet, rice flour and gelatin. However, just 1 of these pills seems to put me into a very intensive REM state of sleep. Taking 2 gives me night terrors and bad dreams. Taking 3 or over causes extreme paranoia and very vivid nightmares throughout the night. I also seem to have increased nightmare rates since taking my first pill. I have had no confirmed sleeping disorders from a doctor before, but I do tend to sleepwalk. Is there any reason why these pills affect me like this? And is there any way to reduce or cure these effects the pills have caused? Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment