Sunday, November 6, 2011

Need help in oklahoma please read and give advice?

I had a child custody case were several witness pejuried themselves and the attotney that representing them is now the DA who prosecutes perjury. My daughter is the witness.. My daughters mother, mother's boyfriend, one of the other witness and her husband broke into a house that we use to own (it was foreclosed on weeks earlier because debts set in the divorce for her were not paid and they garnished my wages because they were in my name) and vandalized it, took pictures and said that is how we lived. Our old neighbor told us it had been vandalized and we put it together with the pictures in court. My daughter told me later that she was at the witness's house and they talked about it before they left and came back talking about what they had done (both in front of the children). My oldest daughter is almost 11 now. She was afraid to tell us so we did not find out till later. We had tried to report the crime earlier when the pictures were in court for breaking and entering but were told it was no longer our house so we could not file any charges. The witness said she had not been in our house since months prior to but describe an instance that the house was in bad shape. That was pejury she had, she had broken in with others and vandalized the home. The mother's boyfriend admitted that he had entered the house but the sherriff had given him permision to, but since they even reported that the witness husband stayed outside to watch for police.. obvious they knew they were committing a crime. quite a little counspiricy. Then they all conspired about a false date that something happened (was actually a year before) and pergured themselves about that in court. The reason they lied was because the judge said he was not going to hear any information prior to the last custody order of joint custody (I had emergency custody granted prior to that order because of neglect and removing the children from the state without notice and tring to hide the children from me) and this instance was prior to that date. We had even put into the court order prior we could use this information but the judge refused to hear it even though it was in the order that he signed. We have spent every penny on this and because my ex has used the free legal aid prior and the only other low cost legal aid too they will not help me. I have filed several petitions before on my own and won several of them including a order to vacate order before. But not sure if this would be the route or not. I can not file for an appeal because the new DA who was thier lawyer has never filed a order as prevailing party and so no offical court order is on file only the transcripts. I would like to have the trial moved because the improper rulings. I want to let my daughter talk to the police but she is afraid her mom will find out and if has to go back to her moms she will punished her. Please help me. What sould I file..? Can I get it moved to the county I now live in.

No comments:

Post a Comment