Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Paxil and loss of libido AND inability to achieve ?

I have been on paxil for about three months and have lost all but complete intrest in and have only been able to achieve once in this time, and that was very minimal and very VERY hard to come to. This is not only taking a tol on me and my manhood, but also my girlfriend. All of the other side effects have worn off and my doctor (who I think about changing) says to give it more time but if anything things are getting worse. I find myself looking up in desperation and it is driving me insane. It feels like it is takign over most of my life and ruining the rest. My art, music, and my weight training are all falling so far behind. Anyone else have these same problems or just some advice? Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment