Thursday, November 10, 2011

Re: SURGERY for BODY ENHANCEMENT, can you write a funny story,juuust 4 fun, that includes 5 of these lines?

Entering the building, I saw the sign over the Temple of Body altar “Someone's gonna lose gobs of fat, someone's gonna go broke, and someone's gonna find God” (1). I put my offering in a plain, white envelope and sat in a pew next to a biker chick, a poet, a self-absorbed interior decorator and some crazy cowgirl from Arizona. (7) Our priest, My doctor came in wearing baggy pants, big shoes, facial tattoos and a derby hat. (3) One by one we were led into the Cleansing Rooms, where vacuum-like tubes were inserted into our various body parts. We were each relieved of the burdens of our over-indulgence. Going back to the pews, we listened to the priest’s sermon. He spoke about the evils of oreo’s and fried food. He extolled the virtues of tofu and lettuce. His words were so moving that I thought I'd cry but my eyes are swollen shut. (4) Before leaving, we recited the Body’ Creed, “The food you eat goes to your seat - unless you exercise self control.” Now, Except for my numerous neurotic tendencies, I never felt better. (6)

No comments:

Post a Comment