Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Should i be mad at her for not telling me the truth?

Me and my friend have been friends since the middle of summer. every day we all would hang out at her house. she is dating my friends brother. ever since school started she has told me that her parents don't want any one over at her house. her boyfriend is allowed because there together. but then she told that her other friend was allowed over. so i asked whats the difference if im over there or not. we had made plans for her to come to my house. but then she starts to make up reasons why she cant come over. her last excuse was that she had to go and get hair die. and if she didn't go her mom wouldn't by it. so i told her to come over after. she said she had to be in by 7 ( every other day she is out till 4 in the morning. ) plus she has to drive her boyfriend home. by 11) in either case i told her how i felt then she got defensive saying that i was jealous. she had said that she had a lot going on and she wasn't worried about her friends. and that there was more important things going on, so i come back with well if you have enough time to stay the night somewhere, and hang out with other friends and your boyfriend why can't you chill with me. if you don't want to be straightforward, don't lie and make reasons on why you can't come over or hang out. now she wants to fight me cause now she is calling me racist against spanish people when thats in my family. i am not scared about fighting her. cause it's not competition.. what should i do.

No comments:

Post a Comment