Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Should i be worried about this????.....?

i tend to have headaches alot.... they are almost always on the left side. very few are on the... i havent gotten as many in the past week but before this i was taking two pills a day ( just regular asprin)... my mom new and didnt reall ysay anything... no wmy mom is a migrane sufferer adn my older sister ( my moms step daughter) gets headaches to... neither one gets them as often as i do ( that i know of ).... should i be worried? should i go to the doctor? i dont know of any allergys that im aware of but could this be part of the problem?.... i guess i tcould be hereditary but my momand my sistre are only related by marraige... its not only in on ecertain place either.... i get them at school, home, stores. it doesn tseem to matter wether its quite or loud hot or cold clean or dirty i just always get them... im mostly worrie dbecasue they are all mostly on the left side of my head....please help

No comments:

Post a Comment